#fp4party 2021



Shoot week had a bit of a shaky start. Had to do a #fp4party film transplant into the Contax 137 after problem with the lens on my Rolleiflex SL35E and swap the Tamron mount from QBM to C/Y











Dev week had its hiccups as well, but all safely done. Mixed day so far. 1) Android 11 update to phone lost all my apps, passwords, and some data. Has taken 6 hours to recover this far. Boo! 2) #fp4party negs dry and sleeved and new bulk roll arrived. Yay!











On to Post week - Day 1
Tigger says 'I always get this warm fuzzy feeling during the #fp4party ' - Rolleiflex SL35E, Tamron 35-80 Macro, #Ilfordfp4plus in #ilfordphoto ID11





I find #IlfordFP4 gives me great rendition of textures from rough to shiny. #fp4party 2021 #filmphotography Contax 137 MD Tamron 35-80 Macro #ilfordfp4 #ilfordphoto ID11






For #fp4party from a family that's used #ilfordphoto products for a long time. The glass plates taken by my wife's grandfather in 1908. I shot other types in my youth and will use these, from a carboot, too.





The #fp4party brightened up my April, much as these little charmers do.





For **DAY 2** of #fp4party (remember to put the day!). Just liked the texture of the cut wood, shame the tree had to come down.




Re-posting my 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟑 #fp4party post (I accidentally deleted it
@FP4Party). Not as light-hearted as first day. Reading gravestones can make you think, even cry.



Magnolia buds reaching for the early spring sun. ⒹⒶⓎ ➃ of #fp4party





Some times I wonder if this is what folks think of my photographs? 𝓓𝓐𝓨 5 of #fp4party 2021.







𝓓𝓐𝓨 6 of #fp4party 2021 - You can imagine the yellow for yourselves.




𝓓𝓐𝓨 7 and end of #fp4party 2021 - The bells, the bells! Well wind chimes actually.





All in all some nice comments and quite a few likes.

No comments:

Post a Comment