FPOTY 2021 !

My 12 monthly entries for the Talk Photography 2021 Film Photographer of the Year Competition. I ended up in joint first place ! All taken on film and developed myself. Using everything from my home built 3D printed 4"x 5" large format  camera, vintage medium format rangefinder, 35mm SLR and half frame SLR.

  1. Dim Sum,  4x5 on paper negative
  2. Cluttered notice board, 4x5 on X-Ray film and cyanotype print
  3. Let my little light shine, 35 mm SLR
  4. Bullseye, 4x5 on X-Ray film
  5. Which direction in this cave? 35 mm SLR
  6. Random numbers, 35mm half frame SLR - Contact Print
  7. Packed Lunch, 35 mm SLR
  8. Glowing Lava Lamp Alien, 35 mm SLR
  9. Tempting but how much ? Franka Solida II vintage medium format
  10. Speaks for itself, 35 mm SLR
  11. Magical Lamp, 35 mm SLR
  12. Wet work in the darkroom , 35 mm SLR

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment